Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Take that radio star!

Heh, I forgot to mention that I was in a music video for Bosley's song Neon Magazine. It was an amazing well choreographed professional shoot with cameras on tracks, lights, and all. The cast was an A list of volunteers. What Weekly as always had the scoop on the story. 

http://whatweekly.com/2011/08/25/bosleys-neon-magazine/

(WW also has the best article about Fluid Movement I have read to date also. They are a meta reason I believe in the Baltimore Renaissance that they are documenting)

Last night I was in another fun music video shoot for Frenchy and the Punk. This was a fun loose shoot but with good production values. I can't wait to see it late October. 

If you are on instagram look me up. I'm trying to take a picture a day. I like to think I see something interesting every day or something that can be dressed up with filters and blurring to make it interesting. Sometimes I dislike the filters because they are fake nostalgia adding false meaning other times I like how they sharpen colors or hide blemishes or let you draw attention in the pictures. I haven't been able to make food look good though. Maybe it is because I'm not sure how to convey taste in visual form but mostly it makes food look discolored and off it's prime, textureless or completely unidentifiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment